Hot News Trends and Views from around the world. On the Hour... Every Hour

Monday, July 23, 2007

simpsonizeme or simpsonize

Today I read an article about a cool little web site that you can use to convert yourself into a Simpsons character. The tool is at www.simpsonizeme.com and it allows you to upload a picture of yourself and it spits out a yellow, cartoon version of yourself. Of course, you can change the color and many other characteristics about your Simpsons doppelganger. When you're finished tweaking your character to your liking, you can save it and e-mail it to all of your friends.

I used it on myself and the picture above is supposed to be me - in case you ever wondered what I look like. It took me a number of tries until it actually worked.

I believe the website is very busy right now, so if you get an error when importing your picture, just try it again in a few minutes. Also, be sure to save your character before you try to export it. I didn't save it the first time and it wasn't able to export anything and I ended up starting again from scratch.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
About US | Contact US | Privacy Policy