Hot News Trends and Views from around the world. On the Hour... Every Hour

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Some Opinions

AmCan Mom wrote on Jul 23, 2007 11:18 PM:

I pre-ordered the book from Amazon.com and when it came my husband said: "Everyone say good-bye to Mommy! We will see her when she is done reading her new book." Excellent finale!!! "
I L H P wrote on Jul 23, 2007 9:20 PM:

" hi, i have not read the entire book yet bt still i am like addicted just like the others just let me tell u this harry starts out in his bedroom and his 17 b-day is in a couple of days. and dudly is still chubby as ever "

tony wrote on Jul 23, 2007 6:31 PM:
"i was the first to get the book saturday morning at the library and finished it by sunday afternoon. it was amazing! to think that it all started ten years ago. i too was crying at the close of the book, knowing it was over. no matter what anyone says, the book is great,including the epilouge. thank you j.k. rowling for enriching my life with these books."

Grape Crush wrote on Jul 23, 2007 4:10 PM:
"It was a riveting read, and a very satisfying conclusion to the series. Yes, I would have liked an expanded epilogue, to find out more of what happened to the main and other characters, but there's one strong feeling that I came away with overall: It's done. Another book, or a spin-off series, seems pointless. The Harry Potter story just feels complete."
randall wrote on Jul 23, 2007 9:30 AM:
"i think that harry potter books had introduce us to the world of magic and mystical images . to me i have found the book to be very educational by the means of good and evil , the books had tought me that friendship is only speaking to soneone but by beliving and standing with no matter how different and hard the times are . like that harry friends stood by him and the bonds they made witheach other . i think that their friendship should teach us something very important ......and the books could be user as literature ?.... i could read any thing that jk rowling write.... "

Harry Potter n0.1 fan!!! wrote on Jul 23, 2007 9:20 AM:
"it was very amazing!!!!!!!! if she doesnt continue with harry potter she might continue with one of his children!!!!! im very glad on how the book turned out!!!!!!!!! when i got the book i couldnt put it down and when i reached the ending i was so happy!!!!!! it is the best book in the series!!!!!!!!!!!!! i simply loved it!!!!! "
Deb wrote on Jul 23, 2007 8:50 AM:
"AS an adult reading the final book - I couldn't put it down. I found it a fantastic conclusion to the series and it had me crying well before the final chapters - JK Rowlings has addressed the finale as I would have hoped - with explanation and excitment, amazing read - i found the end result well worthy of the 600 odd pages I'd read to get there - my favourite character SNAPE kept me guessing to the end - Marvellous stuff - the only disappointment is it is over."

Read Full Transcript at: Napavalleyregister.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
About US | Contact US | Privacy Policy